This legal Journal is devoted to the administration of justice within different countries. It also strives to deepen understanding of and widen agreement on the principles of the rule of law in all countries.
This edition features:
- The principle of socialist legality, by Edouard Zellweger
- Report on pre-trial release practices in Sweden, Denmark, England and Italy to the national conference on bail and criminal justice, by Bernard Botein and Herbert J. Sturz
- Legal aspects of civil rights in the United States and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Parts I and II), by Kenneth A. Greenawalt
- The rule of law in the Somali Republic, by Noor Muhammad
- The rule of law- Anglo-Saxon or world-wide, by Donald Thompson
- Book reviews