The activities of the ICJ in the five years 1966 to 1971 have continued to be directed on the one hand to the positive promotion of human rights and their legal protection and, on the other hand, to studying and publicizing violations of human rights and the Rule of Law.
This report contains:
- a summary of publications
- political trials
- interventions with governments
- international conferences, congresses and seminars
- cooperation with the UN and other international organisations
- cooperation with other NGOs
- activities of national sections.
ICJ-report on activities 1966-1971-annual report-1972-eng (full text in English, PDF)Annual reportReports