ICJ Review no. 17 (December 1976)
The purpose of the Review is to focus attention on the problems in regard to which lawyers can make their contribution to society in their respective areas of influence and to provide them with the necessary information and data.
This edition features articles on:
- Human rights in the world:
- -Sri Lanka
- -Military regimes in Latin America
- -UN Sub-commission on minorities and discrimination
- -Ordre public dans la communauté européenne, by A. Touffait
- -Torture and international crimes by G.P.R.
- -Mercenaries and the rule of law by Riley Martin
- Judicial application of the rule of law
- Book reviews
- ICJ news
ICJ Review-17-1976-eng (full text in English, PDF)
ICJ Review-17-1976-spa (full text in Spanish, PDF)