ICJ Review no. 2 (June 1969)
The Review will provide, on a quarterly basis, not only studies in depth on current legal issues, but also up-to-date information on legal developments throughout the world.
In this issue, the special study is an article by Mr. Marc Ancel, a distinguished French Judge, on capital punishment.
This edition features articles on:
- Human rights in the world:
- -Inter-American Convention
- -Northern Ireland
- -United Nations
- Special study: Capital punishment today, by Marc Ancel
- Judicial application of the rule of law
- Basic texts: important African declaration
- ICJ news
- Books of interests
ICJ Review-2-1969-eng (full text in English, PDF)
ICJ Review-2-1969-spa (full text in Spanish, PDF)