The Act contains the following 14 sections:
- Prohibition against provision or collection of funds for terrorists
- Prohibition against dealing with property of terrorists
- Prohibition against provision of resources and services for benefit of terrorists.
- Prohibition against false threats of terrorists acts
- General prohibition
- Duty to provide information
- Immunity from proceedings
- Protection of persons for acts done under Act
- Power to declare person a terrorist
- Directions to discharge Brunei Darussalam’s international obligations
Brunei-Anti-Terrorism Financial and other Measures Act-2002-eng (full text in English, PDF)
Comments are closed.