The Criminal Procedure Code consists of eight Parts, 37 Chapters and 346 Articles.
The Parts cover the following:
- General provisions
- Institution and investigation of criminal case
- First instance of adjudication
- Review of judgments and decisions which have not acquired legal force through appellate procedure
- Execution of judgment and decision of Court
- Review of judgment and decision, which has acquired legal force
- Extraordinary procedure
- International cooperation
Comments are closed.