Chapter 11. Financing of, and Material Assistance for, Terrorism
Part 1. Offences
Article 76. Providing or collecting property for use in terrorist acts or in aid of terrorists
(1) A penalty of imprisonment for a period between 10 years and 20 years shall be applied to a person who intentionally provides or collects property, intending or knowing that it is to be used wholly or partly in order to carry out:
- an act which constitutes an offence under this Law, or under the law of a foreign State, that is within the scope of any of the treaties listed in the annex to the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism done at New York, 2000; or
- an act intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a person other than a person taking an active part in armed hostilities in a situation of armed conflict if the purpose of the act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel:
- a legislative, executive or judicial institution in the Kingdom of Cambodia or in a foreign State; or
- an international intergovernmental organisation; or
- any other person or group of persons;
to do or to refrain from doing any act.
(2) For an act to constitute an offence under paragraph (1) is an offence although the property that was given or collected was not used to commit the offence under this Law or an corresponding offence a law of a foreign State.
Article 77. Making property, resources or services available to terrorists and persons and entities connected with terrorists
(1) A penalty of imprisonment for a period between 10 years and 20 years shall be applied to a person who intentionally makes any property, resources or services available, directly or indirectly, for the benefit of:
- a person who commits an offence under this Law or a corresponding offence under a law of a foreign State; or
- an entity owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by the person mentioned in subparagraph (1)(a); or
- a person or entity acting on behalf of, or at the direction of, the person mentioned in subparagraph (1)(a).
(2) An act mentioned under Paragraph (1) above constitutes an offence although the property, resources or services have not been used to carry out an offence mentioned in this Law or a corresponding offence under a law of a foreign State.
link to full text of the Law on Counter-Terrorism: Cambodia-Law on Counter Terrorism-2007-eng