This legal Journal is devoted to the administration of justice within different countries. It also strives to deepen understanding of and widen agreement on the principles of the rule of law in all countries.
This edition features:
- The international labour organisation: its contribution to the rule of law and the international protection of human rights, by Nicolas Valticos
- The hospitalization of mental patients, by Paul Bernard and Daniel Marchand
- Freedom of movement within the common market, by Anna-Juliette Pouyat
- Latin American procedures for the protection of the individual, by Héctor Fix Zamudio
- The Supreme Court of Ceylon, by Joseph A.L. Cooray
- Digest of judicial decisions on aspects of the rule of law, by Lucian G. Weeramantry