This legal Journal is devoted to the administration of justice within different countries. It also strives to deepen understanding of and widen agreement on the principles of the rule of law in all countries.
This edition features:
- Legal aspects of civil rights in the United States and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Part III), by Kenneth W. Greenawalt and William S. Greenawalt
- Outline of modern Soviet criminal law, by Tomaso Napolitano
- Recent retrospective legislation in Ceylon, by C.F. Amerasinghe
- Post-constitutional development of “people’s justice in China” by, Shao-Chuan Leng
- The Central American draft convention on human rights and the Central American Court
- Document: the Central American Draft Convention compared