This legal Journal is devoted to the administration of justice within different countries. It also strives to deepen understanding of and widen agreement on the principles of the rule of law in all countries.
This edition features:
- The International Court and South West Africa – the implications of the judgment
- State succession and protection of human rights, by Daniel Marchand
- Documents: International covenants on human rights
- The Supreme Court of India, by Purshottam Trikamdas
- Digest of judicial decisions on aspects of the rule of law, by Lucian G. Weeramantry
- Books of interest