ICJ narrative report 2000
Summary of strategies and activities of the ICJ secretariat in 2000.
The report includes:
- Executive summary
- Narrative report on Programmes :
- Participation in human rights mechanisms at the universal and regional level
- Promotion and protection of the Independence of Judges and Lawyers
- Fighting Impunity
- The legal protection and promotion of all legal rights, including social, economic and cultural rights
- Abolition of the Death Penalty
Each part contains an overview of the projects executed, with objectives, activities undertaken and a conclusion.
With Annex: Financial documents for 2000
ICJ-annual report-2000-eng (full text in English, PDF)