Portuguese Africa and the rule of law
A study of the political, economic and social situation of the African populations in the Portuguese territories of continental Africa.
The study covers a vast array of topics such as:
- integration: the theory and its limits
- the political and administrative institutions
- public freedoms and civil rights
- the pattern of economy
- social conditions
- the organization of labour
- the forces of resistance
- the overseas provinces and the United Nations.
Lusophone Africa-rule of law political and socio econ situation-study-1962-eng (full text in English, PDF)