The Law consists of 13 Chapters, 111 Articles and four Annexes.
The Chapters cover the following:
- General Provisions
- Acts Committed on Board Aircraft or at Airports
- Crimes Against Internationally Protected Persons
- Taking of Hostages
- Physical Protection of Nuclear Material and Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism
- Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Acts Against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Marking of Plastic Explosives for the Purpose of Detection
- Terrorist Bombing
- Financing of, and Material Assistance for, Terrorism
- Extradition and Mutual Assistance in relation to Terrorist Offences
Cambodia-Law on Counter Terrorism-2007-eng (full text in English, PDF)
Comments are closed.