The draft law contains an introduction and the following sections
- General Provisions (Articles 1-3)
- Roles, Objectives, Functions and Scope (Articles 4-7)
- State Intelligence Management (Articles 8-15)
- State Intelligence Personnel (Articles 16-24)
- Confidentiality of Intelligence (Articles 25-26)
- The State Intelligence Agency (Articles 27-37)
- Coordination of State Intelligence (Articles (38-40)
- Funding, Accountability and Oversight (Articles 41-43)
- Penalty Provisions (Articles 44-47)
- Closing Provisions (Articles 48-50)
The draft text is followed by an Explanation of 18 pages that provides a background to the draft Law, with a general introduction and an article-by-article explanation.
Indonesia-intelligence law-draft-2011-eng (full text in English, PDF)
Comments are closed.