The Rule of law in the Federal Republic of Germany
A statement by the German national section of the International Commission of Jurists, published by the ICJ.
The statement consists of answers to a series of questions. The questions were posed by the ICJ and answered on behalf of the German section by ten of its prominent members.
The questions cover the following themes:
- Administrative authorities and the law
- The legislative and the law
- The judiciary and the law
- The legal profession and the law
- The individual and the legal process.
Germany-rule of law-non-legal submission-1958-eng (full text in English, PDF)AdvocacyNon-legal submissions