This document is Part Seven in the series Government, Law and Courts Behind the Iron Curtain. It provides an analysis of ideology, policy, law and practice in relation to the situation of workers and labour rights.
It contains the following chapters:
- Introduction and Soviet Union, by Vladimir Gsovski
- Bulgaria, by Dr. Iwan Sipkov
- Czechoslovakia, by Dr. Alois Bohmer
- Hungary, by Dr. Alexander Bedo
- Poland, by Dr. Kazimierz Grzybowski
The document was edited by Vladimir Gsovski, with Kazimierz Grzybowski as Assistant Editor.
Eastern Europe-worker and factory-thematic report-1955-eng (full text in English, PDF)PublicationsReportsThematic reports