Arrangement of Rules
2. Firearms to be licensed.
IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION
7. Importation of guns and arms.
8. Exportation of guns, arms and naval, military and air force stores.
9. Licence to land or tranship guns or arms.
10. Licence to manufacture etc. guns and arms.
11. Licence to manufacture, possess etc. explosive.
12. Period of validity of explosive licences.
14. Licensing Officer.
15. Restriction on importation of crackers, squibs etc.
16. Matches not to be sold from premises licensed for explosives.
18. Implied conditions in licences.
First Schedule – Forms
Second Schedule – Fees
Brunei-Arms and Explosives Rules-1928-2002-eng (full text in English, PDF)